- GSM is Global System for Mobile Communications, a standard of numericmobile radio-telephony.
- GSM is mobile telecommunication service that uses a SIM.
- Handset interfaced using a SIM card.
- is an acronym for Subscriber Identity Module. It is a portable memory chip used in some models of cellular telephones.
- The SIM holds personal identity information, cell phone number, phone book, text messages and other data.
- A SIM card enables the phone to receive signals from a mobile phone company.
Orange GSM is available in: