At Orange, we know that different people have different data needs depending on their lifestyle and budget. This is why we have prepared a selection of affordable mobile data bundles, giving you a selection of internet on mobile offers to choose from based on your needs.
Why choose Orange Internet on Mobile?
- With Orange, you get Faster Internet with 3G speeds of up to 21Mbps on a wireless connection.
- Orange gives you lower costs for your data usage
The Orange Internet on Mobile offer allows you to enjoy the following mobile phone data bundles on pay as you go:
||Ksh. 50||1 day|
||Ksh. 249||7 days|
||Ksh. 990||30 days|
Subscribers can choose their preferred offer by dialing #123#, select option 3 for bundles and following the commands.
Alternatively, you can use the following shortcut Orange short-codes:
A confirmation on your subscription to your preferred Mobile internet bundle will be sent
- 0.facebook.com is a new mobile site that includes all of the key features of Facebook but is optimized for speed. It is available on your Orange mobile phone with the a bility to access home page, notifications, wall posts and status updates at no charge
- 0.facebook.com is designed to help eliminate two barriers: speed and cost. And, we hope that even more people will discover the mobile Internet on Orange through Facebook as a result
- Facebook Zero (“ZERO”) is only available to Orange Prepaid and Orange Postpaid subscribers (“the Subscribers”)
- It is only accessible on mobile.
- ZERO is a text-only version of the mobile version of Facebook (http://m.facebook.com). The Subscribers is able to view all the content in text but all other images and videos are removed from this site
- The Subscribers can access ZERO through http://0.facebook.com or http://zero.facebook.com (“ZERO Sites”) from their mobile phones. In addition to the terms and conditions herein, warranties and terms provided by Facebook shall govern its usage
- If the Subscribers choose to browse pictures, images or videos which are not contained within the ZERO Sites, the Subscribers shall be prompted with a notice that by navigating out of any of the ZERO Sites, they shall be charged the normal Internet charges as according to their current Internet plans
- Buy Unlimited Internet (Daily, Weekly or Monthly) through USSD #123#
- Browse and receive notification the FUP usage (80%, 95% and 100%)
- To check balance (Send SMS with the word ‘Balance’ to 131). Daily Unlimited is automatically renewed after 24 hours.
- Air time is deducted automatically based on the selected offer.
- Terminate – offer automatically terminates upon validity expiry for weekly/monthly or exhaustion of airtime for daily Unlimited.
- Unsubscribe using USSD via #123# for daily unlimited.
Benefits to customers
- Faster speeds on a wireless connection.
- Lower costs for data usage
Fair Usage Policy (FUP)
- Fair Usage Policy is used to ensure quality of service to all Orange customers. It reduces speed once a user hits a certain amount of download and maintains this speed until the end of the validity period of the offer. Even after FUP, you can still enjoy internet access.
- The unlimited offers will be subject to the FUP allocation.
This offer will give new and existing Orange Mobile pre-paid customers a variety of bundles.
The bundles on this offer will be grouped as follows:
- Data bundles
- Pay as you go
The offers will be available to Orange Mobile pre-paid customers.
A customer will subscribe to the offers by dialing #123#. This short code will open up to a USSD menu that will have various options for various bundle purchases and un-subscription to the bundle.
All subscription and un-subscription commands will have a short cut USSD string to access the specific offer.
If a customer purchases various volume bundles, these bundles will accumulate but the validity of the accumulated volume bundles will take up the validity of the last purchased volume bundle.
1. Conditions of offer subscription
- The customer must have an active Orange Mobile pre paid line.
- Customer must have sufficient airtime in their main account to subscribe for their selected bundle option.
- A customer should use the provided subscription option. Customer care can subscribe a customer who requests the option as long as they have sufficient airtime.
- Subscription will be via the USSD #123# and the shortcut USSD strings to be provided.
- If a customer purchases various IEW volume bundles, these bundles will accumulate but the validity of the accumulated IEW volume bundles will take up the validity of the last purchased IEW volume bundle.
2. Terms and conditions
- To subscribe for the offers, the customer’s line will need to be active (as per the current customer lifecycle).
- A subscriber will be able to subscribe using credit from pin based and pin less top up e.g. Orange money.
- The customer will not be charged for any failed purchases.
- Bonus Airtime cannot be used to subscribe to bundle offers.
- Rates include all applicable taxes.
- Billing for data is in 10KB stepping and rounded upwards.
- A subscriber on other offers dissimilar to these offers will be able to subscribe to this offer, unless there is a stated conflict of the offers.
- Bundle content is non-transferable.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to the Orange Mobile pre-paid terms and conditions and General Terms and conditions for Orange Data Services.
The following notifications will be sent instantly to bundle customers upon subscription or renewal:
- Notification upon successful or unsuccessful subscription via USSD.
- Error notifications – via USSD and SMS depending on the notification.
- If the customer does not have sufficient airtime at the time of subscription, they will receive a notification.
- Notification when bundle has expired and 3 days after, if the customer does not subscribe to any offer after.
A customer will be able to check their bundle balance and validity via the following methods:
- Dial *131#
- Send and sms with 131 to 131
- As an option on #123# under “My Account option”
Conditions after termination, expiry and exhaustion of bundle content
- All chargeable activity not included in the bundle or after bundle exhaustion will be as per the standard pre-paid Orange Mobile pay-as-you-go rates.
- After bundle validity expiry, the customer will resume to the standard pre-paid pay as you go rates. If the customer had any Mb left, this can be accessed by buying any other bundle within 30 days after the initial bundle validity expiry.