Orange has launched the Orange API challenge in France Africa and Middle East. The Orange API challenge is a competition for startups to come up with the best ideas that make use of the existing Orange APIs( SMS, Operator billing, USSD).We are inviting submissions from Kenyan Developers and Startups.
- The Challenge for the startups is to post any idea that uses any of the Orange APIs (SMS, Operator Billing, USSD).
- The ideas will be vetted by a qualified panel of judges and only 10 best ideas from Kenya will be given a go to develop the applications.
- From the 10 applications developed, 3 best applications will be selected to win cash prizes below:
- 1st prize-Ksh.350,000+ Orange Klif.
- 1st Runners up- Ksh.100,000+ Orange Klif.
- 2nd Runners up- Ksh.50,000+ Orange Klif.
- A potential partnership with Orange countries.
The overall winner in Kenya will represent the country in Egypt Cairo to compete against 12 other countries for the Global Prize:
- Global Winner- 10,000 euros.
Follow this link to view and submit your ideas www.orangepartner.com/APIchallenge