Ziada point is a loyalty program for Orange Mobile prepaid customers. Once your line is activated, you are automatically enrolled onto the Ziada program.
- You earn 1 Ziada point for every Ksh 1 spent on calls, SMS, data and bundles.
how to check for Ziada points balance
- Dial #123#
- Select 4 (Loyalty Bonus)
- Select 1 (Orange Ziada) – the following will be available:
- The balance of Ziada points you have.
- What you have redeemed for airtime, minutes, SMS, data.
- The different redemption options.
- You can redeem the following with your Ziada points by dialing #123# and select 4 then 1
- Airtime- (calls, SMS and data)
* Airtime, minutes and SMS redeemed can only be used for on-net.
- You can also redeem a device at any of our Orange shops country wide. Only devices in the redemption catalogue are up for redemption.
- Below is the updated redemption catalogue.
|Ziada points||Airtime||Minutes||SMS||Data (MB)|
All Orange Mobile prepaid customers are automatically enrolled to Ziada points.
By spending 1Kshs on calls, SMS, data and bundles you earn 1 Ziada point . You don’t earn points for topping up airtime.
Dial #123#, then select 4 (loyalty)
No, Ziada points are not transferrable.
You can only redeem a device using Ziada points.
No you cannot earn Ziada points on postpaid offers.