Orange now offers you a wireless landline that not only allows you to enjoy all benefits related to landline services but reduced rates as well. You can get this service anywhere.
- Cost saving solution: Enjoy reduced rates of up to 75%.
- Retain your number: Possibility to migrate an active or ceased landline service on wireless while
- maintaining your telephone number.
- Mobility: Use Biashara Talk line on your Dual SIM GSM phone.
- Fast service delivery: Get your wireless landline in 24 hours or less.
- More than just voice: Data and SMS services are also available on Biashara Talk
|Offer / Bundle||Biashara Talk 1,000||Biashara Talk 2,000||Biashara Talk 5,000||Biashara Talk 10,000||Biashara Talk 20,000|
|*Bundle amount (KES)||1,000||2,000||5,000||10,000||20,000|
|Deposit required (KES)||2,000||4,000||10,000||20,000||40,000|
|Calls within the network (KES)||4||3.5||3||2||2|
|Calls outside the network (KES)||4||3.5||3||3||3|
|On / Off – net SMS (KES)||1||1||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Data per MB (KES)||4||4||3||3||3|
|International call rate (KES)||Refer to broadcasted International rates|
*bundle amounts are exclusive of taxes
*services available in the bundle include:
- Local and International calls
- Local and International SMS
Where can you get this service?
Get in touch with your account manager, walk into any Orange shop near you, email CorporateCare@orange-tkl.co.ke or call 020 4600 200.
- Populated and stamped application form with signature – (Get your application form from either your account manager or any Orange shop near you)
- Copy of VAT certificate
- Copy of PIN certificate
- Copy of certificate of Incorporation/Registration of the company
- Copy of passport/ ID number of the director latest utility bill (water or electricity)
- Copy of passport/ ID number of applicant
- Copy of deposit receipt (for customers migrating from traditional landline service)
- Copy of business permit