- This is a virtual private network that uses Orange Kenya MPLS network to connect remote sites
- The VPN uses virtual connections routed through Orange Kenya MPLS platform , from the business’s private network to the remote sites
- By using a VPN, the business ensures security. Anyone intercepting the encrypted data cannot read it.
- Optimization : Meshed solution, allowing any-to-any connections and traffic prioritization
- Security: Secured data through fully secured MPLS network of Orange Telkom Kenya
- Private and Confidential Network: Virtual private network (VPN) means all customers are configured to run on the same core network but their traffics are completely separated and protected.
- Quality of service: Dedicated IP teams and data field teams
- Classify Traffic and Give them Priority: When the customer wants to run several applications, like mails, SAP, video conferencing and IP telephony, the customer can give priority to these applications in order of criticality
- Scalability: A customized solution that evolves according to your needs.
- Widest national coverage
- One Cable with Both Internet and WAN: The same link that provides branch to branch connection can be configured to provide internet service.
- Back up service on Wireless Network: Business VPN can be packaged with 3G backup service to ensure resilience and higher reliability.
- National Meshed Network: All the exchanges are connected in a meshed network topology with multiple redundant paths to the 9 MPLS POPs across the country
Frequently Asked Questions
Send a mail to email@example.com.
A sales person will guide you on the subscription requirements.
Our technical team will ensure the service is delivered up to your desk.
A 24/7 monitored web portal is sold together with the service through which you can log all your calls.