Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) is transmission service that allows us to offer voice services at your premises which allows for a number of simultaneous calls at any given time.
- Cost saving solution: Benefit from affordable calling rates.
- Reliable and quality voice service: Keep your business effectively connected with a reliable high quality voice service and 24hrs available support.
- Offers you 15 plus Voice channels with over 1000 extensions to entire office.
- It is integrated to any licensed PABX.
- Enables DID (Direct Inward Dialing) and DOD (Direct Outward Dialing): Clients can call your staff directly and your staff is able to call out directly without the intervention of a switch board.
- Upgrading is possible and fast.
- Fast call set-up.
|Calls within the network (Ksh.)||3.5||3.5||3|
|Calls outside the network (Ksh.)||4||3.5||3|
|International calls (Ksh.)||Refer to broadcasted International rates||Refer to broadcasted International rates||Refer to broadcasted International rates|
|Installation fee (Ksh.)||30,000||30,000||30,000|
|Installation in fiber ready buildings (Ksh.)||7,000||7,000||7,000|
Where can you get this service?
- Get in touch with your account manager, walk into any Orange shop near you or call 020 4600 200.
- Populated and stamped application form with signature. (Get your application form from either your account manager or any Orange shop near you.
- Copy of VAT certificate.
- Copy of PIN certificate.
- Copy of certificate of Incorporation/Registration of the company.
- Copy of passport/ ID number of the director.
- Latest utility bill (water or electricity).
- Copy of passport/ ID number of applicant.
- Copy of deposit receipt (for existing customers).
- Copy of business permit.
Fixed voice Pay As You Go rates apply when you are outside the bundle i.e Ksh.6 per min for Orange to Orange calls. Ksh.12 per min to call other networks, Ksh.2 per SMS.
The customer site will have an existing Private Automatic Branch Exchange (PABX). If none is available customers can purchase the same from any PABX vendors or dealers they prefer. The customer will have to ensure that the PABX, phones and office internal LAN cabling is done respectively.
Yes, the PABX engineer will integrate your PABX and also configure the dialing plan and least call routing features on the PABX.
You can make local and international calls.
You will continue to consume and will receive a bill that shows your in bundle and outside the bundle consumption.