With Pewa, we offer you advance credit to keep you connected whenever you run out of airtime.
- Dial *133# to enjoy pewa
- Once you receive Pewa, you can use it to subscribe to Holla or to any daily data bundle on mobile.
- To check your balance, simply dial *131#
PEWA subscribers will borrow and receive ask minus 10% interest deductions. e.g.
- Ask for PEWA 50 and receive KSH 45 credited to your main account.
- 10% is immediately deducted (KSH 5)
- Subscriber will now top up and only pay KSh 50
How do I access Pewa service?
Simply dial *133#
How do I know my Pewa balance?
What happens when I don’t exhaust Pewa within the validity period?
The Pewa credit rolls over like normal airtime
Are there service charges for Pewa?
Yes,you will be charged an advance fee of 10% on each request. This means that you will receive the requested Credit Advance less 10%.
When I’m on call and I realize my credit is running low, will I be able to hold and request for Pewa?
Yes, you can hold and request for Pewa
Is it possible to Pasha ( transfer Credit) Pewa(emergency credit) balance to a friend?
What is my eligibility for Pewa?
3 months active with a spend of at least Ksh.100
Can one check their Pewa balance via SMS?
Yes, by sending ‘131’ to ‘131’
Can one get Pewa when you already have an active voice bundle but no balance in the main account e.g. Holla subscription?
Yes, as long as your main account balance does not exceed Ksh.5
- You will be charged an advance fee of 10% on each request.
This means that you will receive the requested Credit Advance less 10%.
- Pewa cannot be used for roaming or making international calls
- Validity period for Pewa is 90 days
- Eligibility to 2 months with a minimum spend in previous month of ksh50
- If payment is not made in 5 days, your Pewa service will be suspended for 30 days
- For you to get Pewa, your airtime balance should be Ksh 10 or less