With Pewa, we offer you advance credit to keep you connected whenever you run out of airtime. Borrow Orange airtime worth Ksh 50 or Ksh 15 free of charge if repaid within 24 hours.
- Dial *133# to enjoy pewa
- Once you receive Pewa, you can use it to subscribe to Holla or subscribe to the daily unlimited internet on mobile
- To check your balance, simply dial *131#
Simply dial *133#
How do I know my Pewa balance?
What happens when I don’t exhaust Pewa within the validity period?
The Pewa credit rolls over like normal airtime
Are there service charges for Pewa?
Pewa credit is free when paid within 24 hours. Repayments after 24 hours incur a 10% service charge
When I’m on call and I realize my credit is running low, will I be able to hold and request for Pewa?
Yes, you can hold and request for Pewa
Is it possible to Pasha ( transfer Credit) Pewa(emergency credit) balance to a friend?
What is my eligibility for Pewa?
3 months active with a spend of at least Ksh.100
Can one check their Pewa balance via SMS?
Yes, by sending ‘131’ to ‘131’
Can one get Pewa when you already have an active voice bundle but no balance in the main account e.g. Holla subscription?
Yes, as long as your main account balance does not exceed Ksh.5
- Pewa credit is deducted automatically after top up
- Repayments made within 24 hours do not incur a service charge
- Pewa cannot be used for roaming or making international calls
- Validity period for Pewa is 90 days
- Eligibility for Pewa is an Orange SIM that has been active for 3 months
- If payment is not made in 5 days, your Pewa service will be suspended for 30 days
- Repayments after 24 hours will have a 10% charge
- For you to get Pewa, your airtime balance should be Ksh 5 or less